We believe that every student is unique and should be provided equal opportunity to excel in their chosen field and realize their true potential. To prepare them BGSIAS provides the right exposure in various of discipline through academic, cocurricular and leadership programs.
The admission process begins with the parents filling up the online registration for admission form providing us the details of the student followed by an interaction with our admission team.
Students will be chosen by the Admissions Committee comprising of the Principal, Admissions Officer, Section Coordinator, and HOD Special Educational Needs (if required).
Supporting Documents required to complete the Admissions Process
- Photocopy of the Birth Certificate and Aadhar.
- Original Transfer Certificate from the school last attended.
- Conduct Certificate from the school last attended.
- Photocopy of the scholastic achievement records from the school last attended confirming successful completion of the preceding class
- Completed Medical Record from an authorized Medical Practitioner.
- Four Passport sized Photographs.
- Any other information parents consider as necessary for the school.
Additional Documents for Overseas Students
- A valid passport
- A student visa – Regular or Provisional
- Proof of availability of sufficient funds for the duration of studies in India for self-financing international students
- The school will provide the necessary documents to support a student visa once the registration is complete
Student has to be of appropriate age for admission to each grade
|Program||Grade||Age as on Aug 1st|
|IB Primary Years Program||1||Above 6 Years|
|2||Above 7 Years|
|3||Above 8 Years|
|4||Above 9 Years|
|5||Above 10 Years|
|Cambridge Lower Secondary||6||Above 11 Years|
|7||Above 12 Years|
|8||Above 13 Years|
|Cambridge IGCSE||9||Above 14 Years|
|10||Above 15 Years|
|IB Diploma and|
Cambridge AS & A level
|11||Above 16 Years|
|12||Above 17 Years|