BGSIAS is the new residential schools in Bengaluru, is also a day boarding school. The specially designed school campus provides residing scholars with privacy and independence as well as a chance to be a part of a vibrant multi-cultural community. But it is not just the verdant campus of BGSIAS that enraptures the students. It is a host of other benefits and facilities available to the boarders that makes it one of the best boarding schools in Bengaluru, India.
- Boarders have spacious and comfortable dormitories with excellent toilet and solar hot water facilities.
- The kitchen is modern, well equipped, and hygienic.
- A balanced and nutritious diet is served in well-ventilated dining halls for Boarders and Day Scholars.
The BGSIAS Boarding Comprises of the following
- Boys dormitories (North Wing) – Five floors.
- Girl’s dormitories (South Wing) – Three floors.
- Three Dining Halls.
- Fully Mechanized Kitchen with cold storage.
- Fully Mechanized Bakery.
- Fully Mechanized Laundry.
- Bathrooms / Lavatories.
Visiting Hours for Parents / Guardians
Class I to Class VIII
1st Sunday – 4.00 PM to 6.00 PM
Class IX to Class XII
2nd Sunday – 4.00 PM to 6.00 PM
Pickup and Drop for Boarders
Boarders are permitted to go home only on the third Friday of every month and expected to report back on the third Sunday of the month.
Pickup Time – 4.00 PM to 6.00 PM
Drop Time – Before 6.00 PM
A Boarders day at BGSIAS
|5:30 AM||Wake up call (Get ready for jogging)|
|6:00 AM – 6:45 AM||Jogging / Sports/Values Teaching/Checking|
|6:45 AM – 7:00 AM||Morning health drinks|
|7:00 AM – 7:45 AM||Taking bath and Getting ready for School|
|7:45 AM – 8:15 AM||Breakfast|
|8:45 AM -3:10 PM||Attend School|
|3:10 PM – 3:30 PM||Rest in the Dorm|
|3:30 PM – 5:30 PM||Sports Coaching (Mandatory)|
|5:30 PM – 6:00 PM||Evening Snacks time|
|6:00 PM – 8:30 PM||Study time under supervision (tuition)|
|8:30 PM – 9:00 PM||Dinner|
|9:00 PM – 10:00 PM||Sharing & caring (Attend Phone calls)|
|10:00 PM||Lights off|